Y'know, if my female characters HAVE to wear skin-tight catsuits or barely anything at all, I prefer them to be the type of character that'll lure someone in then eat their face off. XD
Or just kick a lot of ass. That would be cool too.
Fun with characters--A Writing MemeThis meme is recommended for those writers or visual artists who have numerous Ocs (Original Characters) and love to mess around with them.Fun with characters--A Writing Meme by Avalon620
1. They must be your own OCs—no stealing from books, TV, movies or video games
2. You must credit me or link to the original meme. Feel free to send me a link if you want to share!
3. Don't be afraid to use OCs from different genres (i.e., A medieval fantasy character could be paired up with a Sci Fi or Fiction character) This takes place in an unnamed void where no one will criticize you for genre-crossing
4. If you make any changes to the meme, such as add or take away questions or character traits, please LET ME KNOW
5. Stay true to your characters (& try to focus on them rather than the setting)
Chose your Participants (willing or unwilling):
1. The Thoughtful one:
2. The Grump:
3. The Ambitious one:
4. The Happy-go-lucky:
5. The Eccentric:
6. The Dignified one:
7. The Raunchy/Disgusting one:
8. The Liar:
I and |
My name is Miluiel, I’m Canadian (and proud of it!) and I love to write and draw fantasy.
I am a geek in ALMOST every way you can imagine, though my sphere of nerdliness is always re-shaping and expanding: I absolutely love Lord of the Rings, X Men, Spiderman, Avatar, Harry Potter, CSI, Criminal minds, Star Trek, Supernatural, Heroes, the list goes on.
My favorite authors are Terry Brooks, Alison Croggon and Megan Whalen Turner, among others. I love every kind of music from Celtic to Rock, and I’m always listening to music.
I plan to be a writer. Though I suspect I’ll just be living like a hermit in the basement, holed up with my laptop, I KNOW this is what I want to do. I’ve written a bunch of little snippets, but I’m still trying to convince myself to work on something bigger, or better yet; send my stuff away!
If you wish, please take time to read my writing; I’m always up for tips on how I can improve. I also love hearing from my brilliant fellow artists out there!
If you like what you see, I am up for requests! Please send me a note asking what you want, because I do have rules.
And I love emotes.
…One down, 400 to go. Scotty, beam me up!